- Acad. Dan Tufiș – Short presentation of the Research Institute for Artificial Intelligence “Mihai Drăgănescu” (ICIA)
- Dr. Ștefan Dumitrescu – “Machine Translation at ICIA”
- Dr. Tiberiu Boroș – “Speech Processing at ICIA (TTS & ASR)”
- Prof. Ștefan Trăușan. – “A polyphonic model, analysis method, and associated supporting tools for the analysis of conversations”
- Dr. Angela Ioniță – “Modeling of Geospatial Knowledge in the Society based on Geospatial Information Technology and its Governance”
- Prof. Sergey Ulyanov. – “Recognition system semantically associated text – cognitive graphics for service robots”
- Prof. Alexei Averkin – “Big data for text analysis – cognitive aspects” .
Discuții libere asupra temelor:
- Generalized platform and intelligent tools for collecting, recognition, pre-processing and extraction of informative features for large amounts of data on the basis of disordered cognitive quantum networks .
- Information as the form of existence of matter. An introductory presentation will be made by Dr. Veaceslav Albu